Banug Sug 's

PhotoBlog

Corn Farm and Its Old Gardener

Leave a Comment
My friend and neighbor Jay-R invited me to buy corn in a nearby farm this morning. It came to my mind to bring my semi wrecked camera to shoot the views. 

This place I consider my second home after Sandakan. Though I belong to Sulu but my hearts and families were all in Sabah. I grew up there and here, so I can live in any of these places whenever I want.


Anyway, the place where I live today is not that special, but what induced me to write this post is about this old gardener. According to him he is 70 years old and still doing this work to support his family. 


I said to him, when I took this photo, there are many young people nowadays don't like to work in a farm not like you even you are at this age you still have strength to do and look after this small farm. He just smiled and we went away bringing along 11 pieces of corns. Thanks lolo for this cheapest corns. With 20 piso we have 11 pieces of corns and the photos.


I did not notice there was cloud mimicking the form of the grass on the photo when I shot it. What a coincidence.


Jay-R and I went home and later this afternoon I will be boiling some of this corn. Just a little sharing. Enjoy your day.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment