Banug Sug 's

PhotoBlog

Short visit to Manila

Leave a Comment

It was in 1999 for the first time I visited Manila. The capital city of the Philippines.

I revisited Manila during the labor day 2014. I stayed in Pasig for a night then in Paranaque a night before I returned to Zamboanga.

The cleanest cities here are the Makati and Eastwood. Maybe there are other cleanest cities which I failed to visit.

My two days stay was spent much in the expensive coffee shops. It were the only best places to have chitchat with friends.

I owed the generosity and kindness of the two filmmakers for their time and effort. It were them who guided me.

Thanks to the authors of "kahawa armalite". I shall return.


Posted via Blogaway
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment