Banug Sug 's

PhotoBlog

The Trail of the Wrecked Camera: Down to Gimbawun

2 comments
 
After half an hour at the house of Musattar's relative enjoying the hot native coffee, we left Kapaya to Gimbawun. As you can see in the photo below, the motor had to pass again the worst road. This road is good only for jitney with chain wrapped on its tires. But the driver manage to passed this road while I walked down for few meters.  
It's normal in Sulu.


 
 
 
 

At last, we arrived in Gimbawun. But we did not spent much time there. After we took these photos and had short talked with the locals, we went back to Jolo town.

On our way to Jolo we passed by a river. Musattar drove the motor to cross the river while myself was walking on bamboo bridge to pass over. I did not notice that bamboo bridge almost ruin. I stepped on it, then as I about to balance myself suddenly the old bamboo broken and crashed. I found myself on the water. I cannot help myself and the camera. Everything I brought got wet. And that was the last normal life of my Sony SLT.

I wish someday, I'll be back to that place and enjoy the rest of the place I didn't visit.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Wayra makaatu laung ha lingkat sin hula natuh kalasahan :D
    More shots showing the hidden beauty of Lupah Sug kah Yaz...
    BANUG SUG!

    Salam Kasilasa.
    -Anak iluh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunnal in agi mu Bro Anak Ilu. Mura-murahan humanung na in hula'.

      Delete