Banug Sug 's

PhotoBlog

Top of Hill

Leave a Comment
I really love hilly place. My eyes always busy seeing the beauty around while my mind connecting to the center of my being. 


My real being is neither outside nor inside. Look at the plants, the trees, the hills, they are alive like me. Can you see their life too? No eyes can see it. All we can witness is just the physical form and its progress through action.Though we cannot see these creations moving, they do. 


Do you believe that all creations were created to serve human? Well, it  does not matter whether you believe it or not. What matter is, I am believing that I was sent here on earth is to search for the "Another Me" (This term reminds me of a friend, Khayzer). The another me does not connote we have another life. We only have One Life. But this another thing is like a treasure buried at the top of the hill. When you reach it you'll be satisfied and your thirsty for knowledge will be quenched. What is delightful, when you take off the shoes your feet can feel, see and witness that everything is in unison. Connect then enter the veil of ignorance shall vanish. 

The view of Basilan from Malagutay, Zamboanga
"All that is on earth will perish: But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour." Ar-Rahman:26-27    



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment